Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"I Have A Dream!"

" I have a dream...." that all men are not judged, but introduced to a level of character and integrity that outshines the need. I have a dream that all men believe in a higher power, a creator that holds them accountable for their actions. I have a dream, that banks, credit cards, and finance companies struggle to stay in business because people understand that credit is to be used for convenience, not as a loan for will-come. I have a dream for a healthier world and the understanding that health lost cannot be regained just like time lost. I have a dream, that children are raised in healthy nurturing families with two parents dedicated to teaching principles, respect, faith, and integrity. I have a dream, that life becomes fun again. The struggles of health, wealth, and relationships are conquered and people can focus on enjoying life! I have a dream that this attitude develops a following, a following like no other! I have a dream, that friendships prosper as this initiative grows and blossoms. I have a dream, that we are a free people unburdened by restraints of tyranny and government intervention. Free to pursue our dreams and become financially free while helping others.

Come join us as LIFE begins and dreams become a reality!

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment