Saturday, July 9, 2011

Out Of Our Hands!

Dear Al Gore;
I am the Lord, that is my name!
I do not yield glory to another, or my praise to idols.
For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet and held myself back.
But now, like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp and pant.
I will lay waste the mountains and hills, and dry up all their vegetation;
I will turn rivers into islands, and dry up the pools.
I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn darkness into light before them and make rough places smooth,
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.
But those who trust in idols,
Who say to images, "you are our gods,"
will be turned back in utter shame.
Isaiah 42:8, 14-17

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

Mentoring
Leadership
Community

No comments:

Post a Comment