Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Lil Ditty.....

I went to my psychiatrist to be psychoanalyzed
To find out why I killed the cat and blackened my husband's eyes.
He laid me on a downy couch to see what he could find,
And here is what he dredged up from my subconscious mind;
When I was one, my mommy hid my dolly in a trunk,
And so it flows, naturally, that I am always drunk.
When I was two, I saw my father kiss the maid one day,
That is why I suffer from kleptomania.
At three, I had a feeling of ambivalence towards my brothers,
And so it flows naturally I poisoned all my lovers.
But I am happy now; I've learned the lesson this has taught;
Everything I do that's wrong is someone else's fault!
-Anna Russell

A satirical verse that speaks volumes about a very real problem in today's society. I'm willing to wager most of you have met someone this applies to; if not...you might go look in the mirror, that person is likely staring back at you.

Remember only you have the power to make yourself a victim!

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

Mentoring
Leadership
Community

No comments:

Post a Comment