Friday, October 19, 2012

"Resolved Primer!"

What a morning! I woke up to a pre-dawn meteor shower while my dog and I took our morning stroll. What a beautiful display of God's creation as the particles from Halley's Comet lit up the sky like the attention grabbing sparkles from a celebratory skyrocket.


Speaking of outstanding! Life has just released a shorter version of Orrin Woodward's book, "Resolved." While I whole heartedly encourage everyone to read the original text, this condensed version, a Cliff Note style overview, is a great compilation and primer for the hesitant reader. John David Mann did an incredible job of revising the text into a quick reference handbook. The primer just encourages me to want to go back and reread the original. Without a double this work is a tool for promoting leadership and personal development, especially to the busy, and sometimes reluctant reader.

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment