Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Power of Association!

Tomorrow morning I'm boarding a plane to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for the TEAM leadership convention. Yesterday I touched on the importance of association with like minded positive people who are encouragers and edifiers. This is where I go to get my battery recharged, and associate with a fabulous group of leaders. Three times a year we all get together and learn and grow. It never ceases to amaze me what an adrenalin rush you get surrounded by tens of thousands of personal growth oriented men and women. It's like a spa treatment for your psyche! I'd like to encourage those of you interested in personal growth to consider joining us, it's an affordable weekend well spent that'll change your life! See you there!

God Bless
Capt. Bill

1 comment:

  1. Time to put more Motivation in the tank, then you can't ever fill that tank"
    We can all use more Motivation in our tank.

    Thank you for your time.
    ...............................I MAN

    ReplyDelete