Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Cause?

To be truthful I'm not the kind of guy who runs around spouting verses from the bible. I've gone through phases of belief from one end of the spectrum to the other. Recently I've come to the conclusion that it's best to err on the side of faith, because the consequences of being wrong are just too costly. It'd be better to hold to a higher power than spend eternity in damnation. So as a man rediscovering his faith, I've found it helpful to read the bible daily. I've come across this passage that just might explain the world's state of affairs, and I thought I'd share. Perhaps you'll come to the same conclusion...

A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day:
And a curse. if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.
Deuteronomy 11:27

God Bless
Capt. Bill

1 comment: