Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mission Statement!

Well I hope everyone survived Monday with a great attitude. First I'd like to wish my #1 son a Happy Birthday as it's tomorrow in Afghanistan! Keep you and your men safe Sarge, God Bless, and I love you! Second #2 son and his team mates get an atta boy, for breaking the top ten national ranking in D2 football, Go Eagles! I'm so proud of both of you!

I drift back and forth on topics depending on the need. Leadership, humor, personal growth, history and politics are the themes I've chosen. There is too little known on each and everyone of these topics. Together I hope we can learn and grow. I get as much out of these paragraphs as anyone. I guess you could say we learn by teaching. The goal of this blog is to inform, so you can pass the knowledge forward, and teach or defend depending on the case. Sometimes it's just to put a smile on your face so you can spread that around! I hope this blog inspires conversation. When we discuss we learn and grow.

Much to my dismay we lean toward politics. Reason being not to complain but to again inform. There is a litany of problems facing our nation, and the direction the country is taking is sending up red flags like a violent soccer match. I'm afraid we made a grave mistake in our leadership, and it's not just this last election. There are long standing elected officials in Washington who don't represent your or our best interests. It's our duty as citizens and patriots to correct that! Only information will awaken the public out of the complacent coma we've been mesmerized into.

Lastly today I hope you realize it's a bi-partisan issue. It's not one party or the other, it's both! I hope no one feels I'm picking on just one, because there are very few in my eyes who understand their job description as defined by our founding fathers. This administration was correct about one thing, we need change. But we need a change of values, and we need principles and ethics. My prayer is these words always reflect that!

God Bless
Capt. Bill

2 comments:

  1. How very True Capt Bill,
    Please know that our prayers and thoughts are with your sons as well!
    I agree with you completely! We must share the truth in all areas!!! In my mind our team system is a powerful way to systematically to just that! Then there is us, always looking for every opportunity to make our next friend. Ultimately we make a BIG difference!!!
    One million here we come!!!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it coming CAPTAIN as you know we do need principles and ethics in our lives.
    As JOHN MAXWELL said,
    Attitude isn't every thing,
    It's the difference maker.
    Thank for the daily difference you put forward on to some of us :~).

    Happy birthday Sargent HOWARD.
    GOD speed all our troops.

    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Eagles!!!

    Thank you for your time.
    ...................................I MAN

    ReplyDelete