Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Campers!

Every once in a while it's a great idea to remind ourselves we have the power to control our destiny. It begins each morning when we open our eyes, right then we have a choice. Is it going to be a good day, or are we going to be a victim of circumstance? I chose to define my day right from the get go. I start it with an inspirational reading from the Good Book to set the tone, and I make a decision to have a great day. I then manage that decision. It's amazing how little will bother you when you decide to take control of your attitude, and consequently your day improves.

It's important to remember everything we are in the here and now is a direct result of our thinking. Every choice we make has consequences. Why wouldn't you chose to manage you attitude and make those consequences positive experiences? Remove the phrase,"I have to," and replace it with the uplifting,"I get to." Choose to make another's bad attitude an example of how not to handle a situation, rather put a positive spin on the situation. While we cannot control what happens to us, we can control how we handle it. Is anything ever gained from losing that control?

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

MLM Scams
Leadership
Mentoring

No comments:

Post a Comment