Friday, February 26, 2010

Opportunity Awaits!

Today I'd like to encourage everyone who reads this blog to drop by this web site tonight @ PM for a live webinar hosted by best selling authors Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward! It's a rare look at financial health, from the perspective of two common sense gentlemen with "the fruit on the tree!"

http://cart.bradywoodwardbooks.com/default.aspx?na=c&TabId=114&WebinarID=7

I'm hoping it's the first in an ongoing series designed to pay forward the truth about finances that sadly, we're not taught. We're not taught sound financial principles because frankly, most of us had no one in our lives who attained financial success. How can you teach what you've not achieved? It's be like me teaching baton twirling! While I might be able to give you an idea of the desired goal, I don't have the methods needed to get you there.

I can assure you this will be entertaining and informative. I'm also certain it's going to hit some of us right between the eyes, and be a giant wake up call. Let's face it, this is a rare opportunity. Even those who've pursued advanced financial training have been bombarded with theory, usually taught by a professor who, truth be told, isn't financially successful! How often are we blessed to enjoy the words of wisdom from mentors with seven plus figure incomes? While I've often taken wealthy people fishing, nary a one has sat down and corrected my stinking thinking about finances. Don't miss this opportunity to have the financial myths we were misled by be corrected.

Success is just a matter of tweaking behavior. You have to be prepared to do things outside the norm to achieve better than normal results. This is a great chance to see how the top 5% income earners think. I'll bet we learn we already have the tools to financial success available to us, it's just knowing how to implement them that keeps us from financial freedom. As you've heard me say before,"Follow the money, people!"

God Bless
Capt. Bill

1 comment:

  1. As I see it the only time success come before work is in the dictionary.

    Thank you for your time.
    ............................I MAN

    ReplyDelete