Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rediscovering The Art Of Vacation!

I had a great day of reading yesterday, one that was long overdue as I was getting a little backed up on my "to read" list. While I wasn't intending to get as caught up as I did, I found myself enthralled in a book that I never thought I'd like. So much for first impressions! I consumed a 350 page book in one day because it captured me.


So what is this book that stole my Saturday? The title is "A Month of Italy,"- by Chris Brady. I absolutely had no interest in leaving the continental United States, much less touring Italy, but I have to confess, it's now on my list of things to do! Listen when I say, read this book! I'm certain you'll also enjoy the musings of the Brady head of household as he recounts their journey with four children in tow. It's a must read!

God Bless!
Capt Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment