Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Your Our Next Winner!

I find myself blessed in so many ways, but yesterday sealed the deal. I'm just so giddy, I can't help but share this e-mail I received.....

Compliment of the day to you.
Due to natural disasters happening recently around the world, for example the earthquake in Haiti and Chile, leading to loss of lives and properties thereby resulting in poor standard of living, the WORLD FOR WORLD ORGANIZATION (WFWO) a non-governmental organization working for a better world fighting hunger and poverty worldwide has lunched a Secured Future Program (SFP) in which you were selected as one of the beneficiaries to be awarded a grand sum of one million dollars to improve your standard of living and of the people around you. For more information and claims contact and our officials will get back to you.
Congratulations!
Christine Parkes,
Grant Announcer.
P.S. YOUR RESPONSE SHOULD BE SENT DIRECTLY TO: sfp2010@web2mail.com


Now I've always wanted to be a philanthropist, and now I have the means! What kind of incredible luck have I been blessed with? I can't wait to run down to my bank and wire this Christine Parkes whatever funds she needs to expedite this so I can begin the process of improving the standard of living for the people around me. You might begin yourself writing detailed descriptions of your needs and forwarding them to me, so I may address them when my million dollars arrives! Oh, happy day!

Some immediate thoughts came to me when I opened this e-mail.....
Right!
I was born at night, just not last night.
I run the boat, I didn't just fall off of it.
You truly can insure 30 million additional people through the government without raising taxes and lowering the national debt.
My momma did raise a dummy, but that's another sibling.
I can't wait to meet Santa.
The Easter bunny is a friend of mine.
Charlie Rangel had no idea that trip to the Caribbean was paid for by lobbyists looking for favors.
Bill and Monica had a strictly professional relationship.
Leprechauns really do have a pot of gold.

You get the idea! I hope this gave you a laugh, it sure did me. It doesn't hurt to dream about who you could help with this kind of windfall. But the real value comes in time spent, so give others the gift of yourself!

God Bless
Capt. Bill

1 comment:

  1. Treat ever person with the RESPECT you have for your self the rest will comes natural.

    Thank you for your time.
    ............................I MAN

    ReplyDelete