Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Questions About Life!

Well I took the assessment test attached to the 90 Day Mental Fitness Challenge and I must say, it was deadly accurate. It gave me a graph that highlighted my strong points and showed we where to work and tweak my not so strong points. Had someone asked me, I never would have assessed myself like the questionnaire did, but after review, I couldn't argue the findings! I have to say I was amazed how Orrin Woodward and the LIFE opportunity developed this evaluation. Through a series of quickly answered questions it removed my blinders and pointed out what should have been obvious to me. Here's the best part.... The questionnaire has is free while you decide if the challenge is for you! Then if you enroll it guides you just as effectively to make your weaknesses your strengths. It's like having your own personal Life Coach, but it costs way less and the person assessing you, is you! No one is more familiar with where you need to improve than you, yourself. Your not walking into a strangers office and getting his opinion based on limited information, your presenting real time personal data. The test is simply amazing and I encourage you to take advantage of the free assessment.

Follow this link to the 90 Day Mental Fitness Challenge!

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment