Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hey Pilgrim!

We are fast coming upon the week of Thanksgiving. I like to take this time to reflect about what a wonderful gift I've been given by my Creator. The blessings just seem to keep flowing, and what better way to acknowledge these gifts than to be thankful?


Life is what you choose to make it. One could take a negative pose and spin everything that God sends your way as a punishment, or we can understand that challenges are there to make us stronger! How blessed are we that we have a Creator who cares enough to give us the opportunity to shine in the face of adversity?

Here's my suggestion to you. Take the next few days leading up to the Thanksgiving holiday and highlight your blessings. Giving thanks shouldn't be just a one day affair, it's how I choose to start each and everyday. I'd like to invite you to do the same! Other than the expansion of our waistline, what could be better than to make everyday Thanksgiving?

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment