Thursday, November 22, 2012

Build The Relationship!

Well, first of all, Happy Thanksgiving! This is a time when we praise God or all the blessings in our lives, especially the relationships! The more of these Thanksgivings I put behind me the more I realize how important building the relationship is. If you think about the times life has made you cry, I'm willing to bet you can admit it was relationship related. When true joy has filled your heart, it was relationship related. Starting to get the picture?


Wouldn't it make sense to work on building relationships, and wouldn't be wise to celebrate the ones we've been gifted with today? And wouldn't it be really smart to cement a relationship with your Creator everyday?

Bill Cosby had an incredibly funny and pertinent line in one of his sitcoms. "I brought you into this world, I can take you out." The same applies to your Creator. A intelligent individual might want to consider keeping this relationship a tight one. Have trust in the Lord and be thankful for the blessings He's bestowed upon us!

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment