Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome Aboard!

I was reviewing the stats about whom and where this blog affects. I was surprised and humbled to find "A View From Offshore", enjoys quite an international audience! Outside of the United States the strongest readership is in the Netherlands, followed closely by Canada. South Korea falls next in line, and then we spread our influence to Russia, and Germany. Surprisingly there is readership in Latvia, Poland, and also in Slovenia, quite an international flair!

So welcome! I hope you all enjoy and are brought to thought by the words assembled here. I'd like to remind everyone this is an open forum, designed to stimulate discussion. Your comments, thoughts, and jeers are shared by leaving comments, and I invite your input! Don't be offended if I don't respond, I've made my point, the comment box is for you to make yours. Remember the thought you share might be beneficial in influencing someone's life, and that's what leadership is all about. A thought not shared is a thought wasted!

God Bless!
Capt. Bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment