Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Revelation

I have mixed feelings about having missed out on the rapture gig that failed to come to fruition. Here we had an opportunity to spend eternity in heaven, yet there is something to be said for fulfilling our mission here on earth. I'm sure the fellow who prophesied the event had nothing but good intentions. I say that because there was really no way for him to gain financially, so at worse it was an outcry for attention. No harm, no foul as they say. I did think I saw that seven headed beast the Bible discusses in the Book of Revelation, but it turned out to be just me in the mirror before my morning shower. Nothing a shot of Mona Vie, a toothbrush, and a little hair gel can't chase away.

Since we did manage to survive the apocalypse, I'm going to take this time to alert you my blog maybe a little spotty for the next week as I will truly be offshore enjoying God's creation. If I'm able to catch an Internet signal, I'll post. Look for my tweets and Facebook postings to alert you. I'm sure there will be some wonderful fish tales to tel,l as we're going to invade the Dry Tortugas, explore the Keys, and troll the Gulf Stream for those monsters of the briny deep that taste, oh so good! Marlin, sailfish, dolphin, grouper, cobia, tuna, snapper, permit and pompano beware, I'm dusting off all my old good fishing spot numbers and busting out the big tackle!

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

Mentoring
Scams
Leadership

No comments:

Post a Comment