Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mom, Everyone Else Is Doing It!

Part of defending your opinion is basing your statements on facts, as I noted in yesterday's blog. My fuse is lit now and I'm pretty sure I can't be stopped. Let me help you defend the absurd excuses, (Yes I said excuses not reasons) used to promote universal health care.

My personal favorite is, "We are the only industrialized nation without a national health care policy."

Exactly!

We are also the only "Republic" in existence. We have the longest standing form of government, bar none. All those other industrialized nations have gone through different forms of rule. I submit the two go hand in hand. We are free, and the lack of entitlement programs keep us that way. We keep government out of our lives and are independent. The others, not so much! They depend on handouts from the ruling body. To be independent and free, by definition, you need to not be dependent on anyone or any thing. Our stability lies in the fact that we don't rely on government handouts.

A Republic, (for which we stand), is defined on a set of values and principles, not majority rule. A democracy,(which we are not),leads to the masses voting for government entitlement programs so they can be "taken care of." Fifty one percent mob rule is what I just described. That's not what our founding fathers bequeathed us. Defend your legacy and protect your freedoms. I think this is a great time to remind us all what every mom has told their offspring since the dawn of time.....

If all of your friends jumped off a bridge, would you follow?

Don't buy the "Everyone else is doing it" defense of socialized health care. It didn't work when they used it on mom, and it doesn't wash now!

God Bless
Capt. Bill

1 comment:

  1. Well it seem they want us to roll over without a fight.
    For those of you that don't know me fighting is what my life was once all about.
    My sister she's a fighter also the difference is she uses the LORD to fight for her.
    Which give me an idea to team up with my sister I'll hit them with my earthly power and she'll hit themt with her heavenly power.
    Like this we can combine the power of prayer with the power of a 6ft 230lb man.
    We can use all the help we can get and praying is power.

    Thank you for your time.
    ......................................I MAN

    ReplyDelete