Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Prescription For Success!

The longer I live the more I realize there are three things you have to do daily. Without this daily ritual as the day goes on you begin to stink. The first is bathe, a critical part of anyone's day. It cleanses the body and gives you a fresh start.

The second is a piece of spiritual guidance, a good dose of scripture. Nothing sets the day off on the right foot like a reading from the bible. God is my highest priority so it only makes sense I include him in my daily startup. Without the biblical direction as the day goes on, I would begin to stink.

The third is motivation, like a bath and scripture we humans need motivation. It should be a part of everyone's day to face the world with a bit of positive input. As refreshing as the morning shower it washes away the negative and the nay sayers we face daily! Chasing the negative away avoids stinking thinking. Read a motivational message or listen to a motivating CD, it'll change your outlook on the whole day, and it becomes infectious. You'll begin to influence others in a positive manner.

The process of starting your day with the above prescription will undoubtedly shoot you out of the house with a smile on your face and a spring in your step. Don't be surprised if others don't begin to wonder why your up to! They'll probably think you've been put on some type of medication, because highly motivated, good smelling, Christian people are the exception rather than the rule in this world. Why not be exceptional?

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

1 comment:

  1. And meet me down by the banks of the beautiful river.
    Praise Him, some days you work some days you don't take a day off and rest your self, Praise you GOD everyday.
    GOD is my life my straight and energy got to prevent him from tumbling down on you? live right!

    Thank you GOD for this time.
    .............................I MAN!

    ReplyDelete