Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday,Monday!

What better way to start a new week than to discuss healthcare. Just one question haunts me. If one of the pre twenty six year old insured on their parents plan becomes pregnant, is the grandchild covered under the parents insurance policy too? Okay, I have more than one question. Is the father then grand fathered in? What if the two become married? Suppose they choose to adopt? Is this similar to a friends and family cell phone plan? Since they are dependent upon their parents for insurance, are they not also dependents when it comes to deductions come income tax time?

Now in a totally unrelated story, one that tickled my funny bone, a urologist in Orlando posted this sign on his office door.....

If you voted for Obama and his health plan, please seek your healthcare elsewhere. In this office, healthcare reform starts here and now, not in four years.

Senator Alan Grayson, the vocal an imbalanced representative from the Orlando district is quite miffed at the good doctor. I'm sure his disgust will be short lived though, as his seat is up for election this November, and his following has diminished to about the size of the guy who stands on a street corner here screaming his preaching at passing cars. Just another one of the examples of collateral damage of the Obama healthcare plan. Maybe now Grayson can take the time to seek the psychiatric care he needs. I understand senators have excellent health insurance!

Hey! Have a great Monday!

God Bless
Capt. Bill

1 comment:

  1. I'm busy working over seas and you know what there is "NO" income tax here and yet they have Government run heath care humm??

    So how does a third world country with no income tax have socialize health care humm??

    How they do that while we pay 40% income tax HUMM??

    News flash!!! News flash!!! just in on how they do that.

    You pay income tax did you ever stop and think let me find out where "OUR" income tax money goes??

    What does my income tax money pay for??
    I think it's time to stop and find out.

    Ah! AMERICA very very good.

    Thank you for your time.
    ..........................I MAN
    Oh yeah I mush thank my self for the socialize health care here.

    Thank's I MAN aka me!

    ReplyDelete