Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Today is a day of new beginnings, Christ rose from the dead today to absolve us from our sins. A fresh start is what we celebrate on this Sunday! It seems like a great time to reflect, what are we going to do with this new found opportunity?

I start everyday on the right foot and read a little inspiration from the Bible. I find it leaves me clues to success. For instance just this morning I was reading from the Book of Job, and right there in black and white were these words for all to see....

"With the ancient is wisdom and in the length of days understanding." Job 12:12

Besides the fact it was inspirational, and tells me that as I grow older, the wiser I'll become. It brought me to this thought. Wisdom is passed down to us through books. All that knowledge doesn't have to be relearned, it's right there for us to read and experience the easy way. For lifetimes people have sought the keys to success, and there it was right in the Good Book, for us all to read. Starting with the Bible,(which is where this original wisdom was brought to light), man has passed down his experiences, both good and bad, in literature. Why not learn the easy way, though the knowledge of others, then expand on your adventure adding on to the trails of those who passed before us? Can't we rise to a new level with the head start of free wisdom? Many have paid the price and all we have to do is read and learn. The shortcut to success was right there all the time.

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment