Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Few Good Words!

As I was getting my daily fulfillment of the Good Book, I came across an interesting quote in the book of Job.
"Whence cometh wisdom, and where is the place of understanding?" Job 28:20

Great question, huh? God gave us the key to the answers, all we need to do is read. Wisdom is passed down by men and women much smarter than I through books. Starting with life's owners manual, The Bible, the answers are all right for us to read. I'm preaching to the choir here, because you've come to this site to seek wisdom and entertainment. I do want to submit to you though, the power of wisdom is available to everyone, it just takes the where-with-all to seek it in books. It even comes without cost! You can hit the library for free, and not invest a dime.The only requirement is your time and a willingness to learn.

As I read further in Job, he finished that chapter with these words, and I will close with this too....

"And onto man He said, Behold the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding." Job 28:28

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment