Saturday, August 14, 2010

On The Offensive!

Our country is under attack. We face a threat greater than any terrorist organization, and it comes from within. It's weapons are ignorance and misinformation, and because we've become complacent, it's been effective. They tell us that we should seek social justice, and pervert the ideals of our founding fathers.

Our weapons are information and reading. We must educate ourselves to the truth. The other day it was suggested I offer a reading list on my web site. Here's the first two books, the "Holy Bible", and "A Patriot's History of the United States"-Schweikart and Allen. They are both large and intimidating books for someone whose not a reader. Enjoy them slowly, absorb one tidbit at a time, and you'll get through them. I'll betcha you'll begin to become enthralled and enjoy them. Just remember, the way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time.

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

1 comment:

  1. As I see it I MAN.
    There is only one problem with the books suggested one is for people with "MORALS" the other is for people who love their country.
    Can you see the dilemma here if you hate your country and have no morals how can you enjoy life??
    "WAIT" I know by making someone else miserable to be just like you??
    "WAIT" misery loves company now I know why there are so many miserable people here in AMERICA

    Thank you for your time.
    ..........................I MAN

    ReplyDelete