Monday, November 8, 2010

What Liberals And Communists Share Alike!

As I rose this morning, I was greeted by President Obama giving a speech in India, where he went to visit all of the jobs that have been out-sourced. As he was speaking I noticed some of his liberal ideology coming to the surface and I couldn't help but wonder if liberals and democrats in the United States were ever bothered by the fact that the communist party in our country whole-heartedly agrees with their platform? Personally that concerns me, and when I'm troubled I usually seek wisdom from the Bible. Here's what I found in my daily reading this morning.......

The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.

For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practice hypocrisy, and to utter error against the Lord, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth the wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.-Isaiah 32:5,6,7

Isn't it interesting that they had politicians like ours back then too. But then they had to be decedents of someone......

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment