Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful to be American!

It's come to that wonderful time of year when we all reflect and give thanks for the blessings in our lives. Here are some I'm thankful for that just might be overlooked during this festive season...

I'm thankful the Christian leaders have united and composed the Manhattan Declaration, It's a statement that's long over due. (If your not familiar with this please go to this web site and review it http://www.manhattandeclaration.org/)

I'm thankful for the plethora of readers who enjoy this blog daily, and the common sense they exhibit. Your comments and advice are always welcome, they make this a better message.

I'm thankful we have held off the debacle of Universal Health care, and pray God guides our leaders to a better solution.

I'm thankful we've not been financially burdened by unwarranted Cap and Trade legislation.

I'm thankful someone is finally exposing the Global Warming farce.

I'm thankful the fraud and deceit of ACORN has been exposed. I'm looking forward to a future of ACORN and SEIU free government influence.

I'm thankful the current administration has finally waken the sleeping giant and our nation is responding in kind. It's about time we recognized our freedoms are slowly being eroded from underneath us. If they accomplish nothing else, (and this is my prayer), may they be the group of elected officials that are held responsible for us understanding how valuable our freedom is.

I'm thankful this term has exposed the underlying agendas of some of our prominent officials. My hope for the future is their constituents realize the constant embarrassment they cause their districts and point them toward the unemployment line.

I'm thankful we as Americans have realized that hope is sometimes disguised as "change". I'm hopeful we will demand "change" be better defined before we jump in with both feet.

I'm thankful we have learned to listen to what a candidate says when they speak. When they say they are going to "fundamentally change" the country we love we will take them seriously, and recognize that as the threat it's meant to be.

`And last, I'm thankful for this great free Republic we live in. Thankful, and grateful, for the men and women who serve and protect our freedoms. Stay safe!

God Bless!
Capt. Bill

1 comment:

  1. Im thankful for life and everthing in it.

    Thank you for your time.
    ................................I MAN

    ReplyDelete