Friday, May 13, 2022

A New Adventure to Share!!!

 Well…life is full of twists and turns and nobody is exempt, even me! Turns out at a time in my life when I should be considering slowing down and retiring I’ve been put in a position where I'm launching a new and exciting business, Woods to Waters Outfitters! Yes, I’m launching on my own. It’s not new to me, just now I’m solo and no one else’s asset. 

 Weeks have been spent mulling over the decision, finding and buying just the right boat and equipment, learning how to setup a website and how to launch it toward the top of the search engine, bank accounts, incorporation, insurance, registrations, and watching my funding shrink. All the time repeating, “Jesus I trust in you.” Knowing He led me to it, and understanding He will lead me through it keeps me from being overwhelmed. Satan stands in the wings with the cloud of doubt handy for anytime I weaken. Not today you horned devil~ Watch me grow and don’t bet against me! 

 I’ve always been part of a loving community, one that treats me like family and I have a request my dear friends. Please visit my website as traffic drives it to the top of the search engine. If you’ve hunted or fished with me, leave a testimonial. Just the fact you clicked on the website helps. Here’s the link…

Woodstowaters.com

 Nothing builds a solid business like word of mouth advertising, so tell your friends. Have them mention this blog for my friends and family discount when booking. I have a plethora of pictures to put on there, more on my list of things to do. Peruse the picture gallery and enjoy my past client’s successful hunts. More to come~ 

 I’d be remiss if I didn’t thank you for your support! You guys are the best! 

God Bless

Capt. Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment